The windows are darkened with Tamiya Smoke paint, read some horror stories on the net how difficult it is to spray, so i decanted a bit in my airbrush and sprayed with that. Much easier to get an even finish :)
Here the result! Also as you can see I started decaling. Now the GT One is LOADED with decals - a little nightmare, especially over all the round parts. I litte trick I found on the net which was immensely helpful was to dip the stickers in slightly soapy water before applying, so you can move them around on the kit a bit. The press out the water and let them dry over night.
Next up a diffuser, an aftermarket part from ABC hobby, Type A diffuser. This one looks fairly close to what the original GT One had