Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Qubeley head modification, priming

I glued the two head parts together and cut out a little bridge so i can fit in the 'eyes' after painting it. This should give me less hassle than masking the eyes and removes a quite visible seam between the two head parts. Sanding away the excessive glue made the seam smooth, but i found another small dent at the front of the head, so i still need my putty :(

Next i primed the white parts with white Tamiya primer. My priming technique sucks! Used up almost the whole can (large) for only the white parts. I think i have to buy another can for the rest of the parts, plus i also need primer for the Hyaku.

Other news is that i got notice from my local customs office, they are holding my package with the Hyaku Shiki and the Putty and want me to show them some bills and stuff.

No comments: